Monday, March 19, 2018 at 8:00 AM – Tuesday, March 20, 2018 at 5:00 PM (WAT)
River place Country Estate, Gauteng
Wellness Peer Mentor is a certified training course for Supervisors, peer educators and employee champions who are willing to play an active role in establishing an Employee Wellness Culture in the Workplace and will l empower them to more effectively provide one-to-one support towards each other to ensure lasting lifestyle change. This training empowers coworkers and supervisors to become partners in lifestyle change in the workplace.
|REGISTRATION TYPE||SALES END||PRICE Excl VAT
|Single Booking||March 26, 2018||R9 900 per person
|Group Booking less than 5 people||March 26, 2018||R9 700 per person
|Group Booking 5 or more people||March 26, 2018||R7 920 per person
| After completion of this course, candidates should be able to:
- Explain the benefits and purpose of a Wellness lifestyle and workstyle.
- Explain how wellness contributes to the overall vision of the organization.
- Assist in the implementation of the Employee Wellness Program objectives
- Assist peers to clarify wellness goals, exploring related scientific knowledge and tailoring personal goals.
- Be a good wellness role model and assist peers to find good role models.
- Assist peers to eliminate barriers to change and finding the resources needed for success.
- Assist peers to locate supportive environments at work, at home and in the community.
- Assist peers to develop game plans for avoiding high-risk situations and for handling a relapse.
- Reinforce change efforts by helping peers to celebrate all along the way to long-term behavior change.
|Program||3-4 hour workshop
|Who should enrol|
|Management, groups or organisations that would like to create a healthy culture
|Course structure||The format will predominantly consist of a workshop structure with personal assignments and group discussions. The course will be presented in English.