The Health Risk Assessment -Counsellors Report is presented as a confidential contact list report of participating employees identified with High Risk for health conditions. The report only contain information of those participating employee that gave consent that their health care worker could support them.
The Wellness Africa Health Risk Assessment – Counsellors Report consists out of a white paper and Data disk (CD). The white paper presents the list of high risk employees for selected health conditions traditionally earmarked by concerning organisations for focused interventions, while the Data disk contain the comprehensive list of high risk employees that could be filtered to zoom into more directed risk interventions aligned to the group change plan.
The purpose of the Wellness Africa Health Risk Assessment – Counsellors Report is amongst other to:
- Support participating employees at risk for severe health conditions
- Follow-up participating employees that indicated their willingness to be contacted
- Enrolling willing employees into appropriate improvement programs
- Consult willing employees on their change plan objectives
- Case manage high risk employees to track intervention progress and reduce risk.
The Wellness Africa Health Risk Assessment – Counsellors Report is presented in a format that assist the counsellor to make contact with the indentified high risk employee and have key information available such as employee readiness to change.