Executive Wellness Program
Organizational and community leaders can play an important role in fostering a well workplace culture that supports the health and wellness of employees.
The Executive Wellness Program offers organizational and community leaders a 12 month executive support and empowerment program to assist them on their Road-to-Wellness.
Organizational & community leaders can play an important role in fostering a well workplace culture that supports the health and wellness of employees. Management, union, community leaders, wellness professionals and wellness committees can join together to promote a well workplace.
In most cases leaders a struggling with the same health & wellness challenges their employees do. However, under their leadership they could together embark on the Road-to-Wellness and collectively establish a well workplace culture.
Therefore, the aim of this program is to facilitate leaders in:
1. Sharing the Wellness Vision
2. Serving as a role model
3. Aligning organizational support systems
4. Monitoring and celebrating success
- Bi-annual Executive Wellness Assessments
- Adventure Breakaway (optional) Read more…
- Regular Executive Coaching sessions. Read more…
- Inter group Wellness Challenge through a buddy system
- Regular targeted health & wellness promotion material