Organizational Wellness Culture
“A Supportive environment can help employees to turn wellness choices into Wellness habits.”
Research is indicating that the best way to reduce unsuccessful behavior change attempts is through establishing a supportive cultural environment.
Creating corporate culture that truly supports wellness is a longterm project that requires real dedication to wellness values and a lot of sustained hard work and coordination.
In a supportive cultural environment, employees feel that the organization they work for provides them with encouragement, opportunity, and rewards for healthy lifestyles. And the spirit that results is highly contagious. Employees who feel cared for are naturally more loyal and productive.
Through a decade of research and trailing best practices (that has led to a Ph.D. , several publications and conference presentations), Wellness Africa has developed a Systematic Culture Change System that could be implemented by African-based organizations to establish an organizational wellness culture.
Some of the critical skills and values that this Systematic Culture Change System establish within an organization or community are:
- Clarifying the wellness vision
- Obtain & maintain leader support and accountability
- Establishing a cohesive wellness team
- Formulating the wellness program operational plan
- Engage in active recruitment of participants
- Conducting regular personal wellness assessments
- The art & science of changing Behavior
- Building a supportive cultural environment
- Integrating wellness related services & programs
- Monitoring & managing wellness data
- Establishing a Reward & Recognition System
With this service Wellness Africa strives to audit, support and empower organizations and communities to create a wellness culture that is important to them.
To find out more about this revolutionary and organizational life changing offer please contact us.